What Is Utopia Hydrogen Water and How Can It Help My Pets?
What Is Utopia Hydrogen Water?
Hydrogen water is simply pure water with extra hydrogen molecules added to it. It is a great source of antioxidants that has a number of health benefits for your pets. Utopia Hydrogen Water is zero calorie and zero mineral water from the natural springs of the Tateyama Mountain Range in Japan. It is infused with hydrogen through a special patented Japanese technology and encased in special Japanese packaging designed especially for pets.
Is Utopia Hydrogen Water Safe for My Pets?
Absolutely. Hydrogen gas is not a foreign substance: It is natural to the body. There is no risk of over-consuming hydrogen as any excess will just evaporate. It can be consumed just as much as water. Utopia Hydrogen Water has no minerals or calories, and is specially packaged and created for pets using patented Japanese technology to ensure the highest standard of quality.
What Health Benefits Does Utopia Hydrogen Water Have?
Hydrogen is a very powerful antioxidant and detoxifying agent that helps relieve the body of harmful toxins, remove free radicals, and reduce oxidative stress, the causes of many illnesses and premature ageing. Hydrogen penetrates parts of the body other antioxidants cannot reach, such as the neurons and the cell nuclei.
- Removes toxic oxygen from the body through antioxidation
- Helps bolster your pets immune system, energizes, and increases youthfulness
- Helps relieve inflammation and skin allergies
- Helps reduce odor (e.g., less smelly droppings and fresher breath)
- Helps with digestion and smooth waste discharge
- Helps maintain smoother, shinier, and softer fur
- Help build strong bones and muscles
- Maintains all of the other benefits of regular water consumption
Is Hydrogen Water the Same as Alkaline Water?
No. Alkaline water has large quantities of minerals dissolved in it, and it does not normally have an electric charge or contain active hydrogen. Only “ionised alkaline” water has an antioxidant electric charge and some dissolved hydrogen. The excess minerals in this type of water combined with its high pH means that it can be over-consumed unlike hydrogen water, leading to negative effects on your pets health.